Date(s) - 01/12/2020
Old Chicago - Grand Junction
First of all thank you for your interest in our courses. More importantly, thank you for your desire to increase you knowledge and skill as a SAFE and responsible gun owner.
WHO CAN TAKE IT?
Anyone with a desire to learn can attend this course. the information can apply to almost all ages.
What are the requirements to obtain a Colorado CCW?
- Be at least 21 years of age;
- Be a legal resident of Colorado;
- Not have been convicted of perjury;
- Not chronically and habitually use alcoholic beverages;
- Not be an unlawful user of or addicted to a controlled substance;
- Not be subject to a protection order.
What are the requirements to obtain an Arizona CCW?
- be a resident of this state or a United States citizen; (This means a Colorado resident can obtain an Arizona CCW)
- be twenty-one years of age or older or is at least nineteen years of age and provides evidence of current military service or proof of honorable discharge or general discharge under honorable conditions from the United States Armed Forces, United States Armed Forces Reserve or a State National Guard.
- not be under indictment for a felony offense;
- not be convicted of a felony offense, unless the conviction has been expunged, set aside, vacated or pardoned, or the individuals right to possess firearms has be restored AND the individual must not be a prohibited possessor under state or federal law.
- not suffer from mental illness and been adjudicated mentally incompetent or committed to a mental institution;
- not be unlawfully present in the United States;
CAN I SIGN MY FRIENDS/FAMILY UP?
Absolutely! On the form below, there is an option to purchase multiple reservations.
WHAT TO BRING:
All you need to bring with you for the CCW class is a photo ID and something to write with.
ARE THERE ANY OTHER FEES ASSOCIATED WITH GETTING MY CCW?
Colorado – You will need to deliver your certificate to your local county sheriff’s department to process your application and fees. They can range from $52.50 to $152.50 depending on the individual county.
Arizona – You will need to get your fingerprints done somewhere. We do have a fingerprint tech who will be offering services for $20. They can not do fingerprinting for Colorado, only the Arizona CCW. The only other cost will be the $60 fee to Arizona DPS. This can be taken care of any time after the class.
WHAT NOT TO BRING:
No live ammunition or firearms should ever be brought into the facility.
If you need to cancel, you may do so by calling our office at 480-244-6315 up to 48 hours before the course so we can provide a seat to the next person. If done before the cutoff date, you can credit the paid funds toward another class for a $5 administrative fee.
All no call/no shows or cancellations within 48 hours of the class may result in all paid funds being forfeited.
No Refunds will be provided. You will have the option to apply the amount you paid towards another course in the form of a credit if your cancelation or reschedule is arranged before 48 hours of the class for a $5 administrative fee..
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at 480-244-6315
Bookings are closed for this event. Please check www.safeccw.com for other classes or contact us at 480-244-6315 for any farther information.